BREAKOUT FESTIVAL IS AN ALL-AGES EVENT; HOWEVER VIP AREAS ARE 18+ ONLY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SATURDAY, JUL 24
SUNDAY, JUL 25
The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. Breakout Festival organisers and The Premises Licence Holder reserve the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the licenced Festival site, or any surrounding land used by the Festival (including car parks) that constitutes the Festival footprint, (hereafter the “Festival Site”) with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles.
3. In the event that is postponed due to changes in government covid restrictions or any related issues, The Festival will be rescheduled for an early as practical alternative date. Tickets will of course be valid for the new date (non-refundable in the event of postponement). Booking fees are non-refundable.
4. Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Breakout Festival organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained or caused by the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or any third parties or force majeure.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Tickets are only valid when purchased directly from Breakout Festival website. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
7. Tickets cannot be used as part of any advertising, endorsement, sponsorship, marketing, media campaign, sales promotion, staff reward programme or used in any competition whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission.
8. Commercial, promotional and trading activities (including but not limited to ambush marketing, sponsored or paid for social media posts, are not permitted on the Festival Site without express prior written permission.
9. Premises License Holder reserves the right to charge a fee at its discretion for any commercial activity (including filming, photography, recording or posting, tagging or linking to branded material) which originates on the Festival Site or references the Festival’s Trademarks in relation to third party brands, services or products, and to evict any person(s) conducting any commercial activity in contravention of the terms and conditions of sale and entry. In order to maintain security and safety at the Festival, images of ticket(s) and pass(es) or other accreditation copied or posted on social media may result in that ticket(s) and/or pass(es) being cancelled and no refund can be made in such circumstances.
10. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other communication to the public in any medium and/or for any video, DVD or similar or any projection or digital mapping as part of the audience, and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of Premises License Holder for public safety and security purposes.
11. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the Festival Site. For security purposes all tickets remain the property of Breakout Festival at all times and all wristbands issued remain the property of Breakout Festival until afte the event.
12. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied to the Festival by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over), who would usually be the parent, carer, legal guardian or other adult entrusted with the care of that child) who accepts full responsibility for all under 16s attending under their supervision.
13. Premises Licence Holder and Breakout Festival organisers are not liable for any vehicle parking access issues caused by weather, force majeure or ground conditions. It is the ticket holders responsibility to assess suitability of their own vehicle for the site.
14. Do not buy tickets from street traders or unauthorised agencies. Tickets are personal to the ticket holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
15. Premises Licence Holder and Breakout Festival organisers accept no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third parties.
16. Official merchandise will be available onsite. Please don’t buy from street traders.
17. Please only use the toilets and urinals provided. Do not pollute the streams and hedges.
18. Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided. The site is a conservation area.
19. Your vehicle may be searched by security personnel at the vehicle gates on entry to the Festival car parks; in the car parks themselves; or anywhere on the Festival Site.
20. You may be searched in the car parks or at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the Festival Site.
21. No animals are allowed onsite, with the exception of registered guide dogs.
22. Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, drones, flares and the burning of plastics are not permitted. Please see the Festival website for details of other prohibited items.
23. To protect your own safety and that of other guests, please act responsibly.
24. Medical treatment at the Festival is provided by a third party who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment onsite should be directed to Festival Medical Services. Premises Licence Holder and Breakout Festival organisers accept no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment onsite.
25. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
26. Breakout Festival operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting valid ID
28. Premises Licence Holder and Breakout Festival organisers does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the Festival due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
29. WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING Premises Licence Holder and Breakout Festival organisers Licence Holder and Breakout Festival organisers accept no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any activity onsite.